Engineering & Manufacturing Capabilities
Vogt Aero finds customer solutions based on reliability, maintainability, availability and cost effectiveness.
At Vogt Aero we are able to expand our capabilities to provide the support needed to meet your goals, while continuing to maintain a capacity that is sustainable.
Design and Certification Engineering Supporting:
- PMA Part Development
- Owner Operator Parts and/or Modifications
- STC Modification, Part Manufacturing
In-House Engineering and FAA-DER Support for:
- Electrical Systems
- Mechanical Systems
- Material Flammability Analysis
- Major Repair and Alterations (337) ‒ Interior Systems (Cabin Safety/Interior Compliance)
Network of Engineering and Certification Support for:
- Structural Repairs & Modifications ‒ Mechanical Systems Repair Specification
- Ability to Expand Network to Support
- Projects as Required
Vogt Aero is an FAA Production Approval Holder with a 14 CFR § 21.137 approved quality system and the ability to qualify and approve suppliers in any area of manufacturing non-critical articles. Our supplier sourcing is optimized for quality, performance, and cost.
- CNC Machining
- Welding and Brazing
- Sheet Metal Forming
- Laser and Water Jet Cutting
- Surface Treatments and Plating
- Detail and Assembly Level Fabrication
- Heating Elements
- CNC Machining
- Electro-Mechanical Relays
- Printed Circuit Board Assemblies
- Nickel Cadmium and Lead Acid Batteries
- Injection Molding
CUSTOMER CENTRIC SOLUTIONS
In-house DER and engineering support for a broad range of PMA, Owner Operator Produced Parts and STC solutions.
Vogt Aero is an FAA Production Approval Holder with a 14 CFR § 21.137 approved quality system.
Vogt Aero supports a variety aviation companies to further enhance safety and growth within the industry.